Thursday, May 19, 2011

Meet The Newest Member of our Team

We are excited to welcome Houston to our Quick Lane Family!


I grew up in Texas, in a suburb of Houston. My love for cars started early in life with my dad being the biggest influence. My earliest memory of working on cars was when I was about 10 years old. I would go out to the garage while my dad was working on something and he would let me hand him wrenches that he needed. As I grew older he let me start doing more than just being his assistant. I loved sitting out there with him while he worked. I tried to learn all I could.


I got my first job as a technician when I started college. I quickly decided that I loved the automotive field and transferred to Brigham Young University - Idaho and started studying Automotive Technology Management. My love for cars just keeps growing the more I learn. I am excited to be a part of Quick Lane with the great facilities and experienced employees.



No comments:

Post a Comment